Here is another portion of fresh database news for July 2013. Read on to learn about the latest releases and get some tips that can save you hours of googling.
- LYNXeon 2.29 works 10x faster and stores 4x more data
- Bigdata releases a graph-mining library for GPUs and multiple-core CPUs
- A new benchmark for graph databases presented at the Systor 2013 conference
- Latest updates to BrightstarDB: improved performance and support for high-level APIs
- Neo4j 1.9.2 is already available
- The querying mechanism of Neo4j explained
- How to deploy ArangoDB on Uberscape and Raspberry PI